Andrea has spent the majority of her legal career working as a family law paralegal in Arizona. She has assisted in almost every aspect of family law ranging from simple uncontested dissolutions to highly complex and contentious asset cases. Additionally, she has assisted with complicated cases relating to children. A consummate paralegal professional, she was named the 2018 paralegal member of the year by the Maricopa County Bar Association. Andrea is also very committed to our community volunteering at St. Mary’s Food Bank, St. Vincent De Paul, Salvation Army, Arizona Humane Society and Homeward Bound Arizona.
- Member, Maricopa County Bar Association Paralegal Division
- President, Maricopa County Bar Association, Paralegal Division, 2021
- Director, Maricopa County Bar Association, Paralegal Division, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Co-Chair, MCBA Paralegal Conference, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Chair, MCBA Paralegal Division, Community Outreach Committee, 2017, 2018, 2019