Adam assists his clients solve disputes by defining clear objectives, presenting powerful evidence in Court and negotiating fair resolutions. Litigation is a complex process where simple truth has great power. Finding the truth, displaying it under the light of the law, protecting it against falsehood and confusion brings courtroom victories and just resolutions for his clients. He uses the same techniques to help clients reach their business objectives. Defining objectives and focusing on the simple and powerful truths helps to navigate through complex regulations and achieves success in business negotiations.
- Obtaining a Quick Resolution for a client: Recently, one small business client was sued in a construction dispute for six figures. We held a judicial mediation. The settlement demand was lowered and the other defendants raised their settlement offers. We avoided months of work and cost preparing for a full trial. Avoiding that stress and distraction allowed my client to get on with business rather than litigation.
- Protecting a Business: A business owner terminated an employee: The former employee tried to obtain injunctions against the owner and several of the managers in an apparent attempt to close the company. We were able to quash all injunctions as well as obtain a protective order protecting the company from the former employee.
- Cutting Through Maze of Insurance Coverage: My clients were an insurance company and an insurance agency that had been sued by a homeowner. The claim was for underinsuring his cabin, which was destroyed in a forest fire. Careful investigation proved that my clients provided the coverage asked for, paid the claim promptly, and were not responsible for his under-insurance. After a successful mediation the case was dropped by the homeowner.
- Practiced in both Utah and Arizona courts
- Ability to resolve disputes in administrative courts
- Boy Scouts of Arizona, Grand Canyon Counsel, Scoutmaster, Troop 33
- Second Counselor, Young Men's Presidency, Country Club Ward, Phoenix Arizona East Stake, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints