Carissa K. Seidl, a Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Star, has earned a reputation for providing honest and dedicated legal services to those living in Phoenix and surrounding Maricopa County who face delicate family law issues such as divorce or child custody. She is an active member of the Family Law section of the State Bar of Arizona and the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts. She is participating in the 2017 Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel Ladder Down program. When she is not in the courtroom or the office, she is likely to be found at an Arizona Cardinals game, on the yoga mat in the yoga studio, skiing, hiking or traveling. She also enjoys reading for pleasure.
- State Bar of Arizona Family Practice and Procedure Committee Member 2016-2017
- Lawyers on Call, Family Law Maricopa County
- National Association of Professional Women
- National Association of Professional Women, Committee Co-Chair, 2015
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Ahwatukee Bar Association, Member
- Courthouse Experience