Kelly’s practices in the areas of insurance defense and bad faith litigation. She has experience defending clients against extra-contractual liability relative to personal injury, workers’ compensation, and construction defect claims. While experienced at mediation and settlement conferences, Kelly also has trial experience in Maricopa County Superior Court, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, and Arizona Court of Appeals. Before joining Jaburg Wilk, she worked at insurance defense firms in Phoenix, Arizona.
While in law school, she was a judicial extern for the Honorable Diane Karpinski, Eight District Court of Appeals.
- American Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
- ALFA International: Insurance Law Practice Group Steering Committee, Former Member
- “It’s not just a two-way street: Shattering glass ceilings and beyond,” Panel Discussion Moderator, ALFA Insurance Law Practice Group Roundtable, June 2017
- “Loose Lips Sink Ships – Effective Use of Social Media,” Panel Discussion Moderator, ALFA Insurance Law Practice Group Roundtable, June 2015
- “Ethical And Other Challenges Arising From An Insurer’s Assertion Of Coverage Defenses In Liability Policies,” March 2015
- “Handling Claims and Litigation with Additional Insureds, Other Insureds, Insured Contracts and Other Carve-Outs or Exceptions to Exclusions,” March 2015
- “Overview of Arizona Bad Faith Law,” RCDM Client Seminar, August 2013
- “Assessing and Addressing Fraud in the Claims Environment,” CLM Live Training, August 2013
- “Ethics and Best Practices for Handling and Resolving Litigation,” RCDM Client Seminar, June 2013
- “The Current Status of the Indemnity Provision in Arizona,” MC Consultants Construction Defect Seminar, March 2012