Lisa practices in the areas of construction defect, property damage, insurance coverage, and construction law. She has experience defending clients through the litigation process including representation at mediations, arbitrations, and trials. Lisa has extensive experience analyzing insurance policies as well as negotiating construction contracts. She has represented developers, general contractors, and sub-contractors.
Before joining Jaburg Wilk, she worked at insurance defense firms in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Member, State Bar of Arizona
- Director, Maricopa County Bar Association, Construction Law Section, 2018-present
- Director, Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, 2018-present
An active volunteer, she has volunteered with Save the Family, Nourish PHX, St. Mary’s Foodbank and Junior Achievement Leader, Fifth Grade.
- “The Purchaser Dwelling Actions Act: A Panel Discussion – Maricopa County Bar Association, October 25, 2018
- Claims of Equitable Construction Among Third-Party Defendants in Construction Defect Disputes: Are they Viable? –Maricopa County Bar Association, February 28, 2019
- Recent Legislative Changes to the Purchase Dwelling Actions Act – Maricopa County Bar Association, June 7, 2019
- Changes to the Purchaser Dwelling Act: What Practitioners and Parties Need to Know (Part One) – State Bar of Arizona, September 17, 2019