Ron has represented creditors for more than thirty-five years. His creditor client list includes national and regional banking institutions, mortgage lenders and servicers, commercial and consumer finance companies, equipment lessors and credit unions. Ron has handled thousands of consumer and commercial collection cases and conducted thousands of foreclosures, both judicial and non-judicial. His expertise in foreclosure law, title related real estate issues and loan workouts prove invaluable to his clients.
He is well versed as to Arizona’s anti-deficiency statutes and utilizes them to maximize the ultimate recovery for the client. He also has considerable experience handling excess sale proceeds, deeds in lieu, deficiency and guarantor actions and representing creditors in contested bankruptcy matters. More
- Member, Arizona Trustees Association
- Member, Arizona Financial Services Association
- Member, State Bar of Arizona
- Board of Director, Jaburg & Wilk Foundation
- Supporter of Send Me on Vacation - Breast Cancer Survivor Charitable Organization
- More than thirty-five years experience in creditors' rights representation.
- Client list includes national banking associations, mortgage companies, finance companies, equipment lessors, credit unions and companies that finance real estate, manufactured housing, automobiles, and equipment.
- Extensive experience in assisting clients in the recovery of funds.
- Substantial experience in foreclosure law and relating issues, conducting hundreds of foreclosures, both judicial and non-judicial, as well as collateral and deficiency balances and completing numerous forfeiture proceedings.