Our Arizona employment attorneys work for employers and
We work with you to keep you in the know and out of trouble.
- Handling daily human resource management issues and helping you
comply with the intricate state and federal labor laws.
- Our job is to make sure you are able to avoid
expensive litigation, administrative claims, inefficiencies,
and distractions, so you can keep your business operating smoothly
- Draft employee handbooks, policies and procedures.
- Counsel you on wage, discipline, termination, COBRA, ADA, and
- Handle contract issues such as covenants, employment contracts,
confidentiality agreements, contractor agreements, and severance
When necessary, we will represent you in litigation and
administrative hearings regarding federal and state statues,
discrimination claims, wrongful discharge allegations, and
We help analyze, and if appropriate pursue all types of
employment claims for employees. We have a long track record
in successfully representing workers in all types of matters, from
wrongful discharge to discrimination, from whistle-blowing to
harassment and breach of contract.
Employment Law News & Upcoming Seminars
EEOC issues Best Practices
Guidance for Employees who are also Caregivers
The EEOC recently updated their 2007 best practices
guidelines to help reduce potential charges EEO violations by
employers. To read the full text of the guidelines, click here.
3200 North Central Avenue
. Phoenix . Arizona