We work with you to keep you in the know and out of trouble.
- Handling daily human resource management issues and helping you comply with the intricate state and federal labor laws.
- Our job is to make sure you are able to avoid expensive litigation, administrative claims, inefficiencies, and distractions, so you can keep your business operating smoothly and profitably.
- Draft employee handbooks, policies and procedures.
- Counsel you on wage, discipline, termination, COBRA, ADA, and FMLA issues.
- Handle contract issues such as covenants, employment contracts, confidentiality agreements, contractor agreements, and severance packages.
When necessary, we will represent you in litigation and administrative hearings regarding federal and state statues, discrimination claims, wrongful discharge allegations, and more.
We help analyze, and if appropriate pursue all types of employment claims for employees. We have a long track record in successfully representing workers in all types of matters, from wrongful discharge to discrimination, from whistle-blowing to harassment and breach of contract.
Employment Law News & Upcoming Seminars
EEOC issues Best Practices Guidance for Employees who are also Caregivers
The EEOC recently updated their 2007 best practices guidelines to help reduce potential charges EEO violations by employers. To read the full text of the guidelines, click here.
3200 North Central Avenue . Phoenix . Arizona