Jaburg Wilk

Post-decree Modifications

Services > Family Law >  Post-decree Modifications

Modification to Divorce Decrees

post divorce decree modification After a decree has been entered into by the family law court for a divorce, paternity judgment, child custody or support, circumstances of either party may change.  There could be a substantial increase or decrease in earnings or parties may simply agree on different arrangements that the decree contemplated. One party may not be following and fulfilling their obligations under the decree. Changes in family law court decrees are known as post-decree modifications and must be approved by the family law court.  The family law attorneys at Jaburg Wilk are experienced and knowledgeable having assisted hundreds of clients with their post decree modifications. Our attorneys have experience with:

  • Modifying legal decision making for minors
  • Changing parenting time plan
  • Modifying child support payments
  • Modifying spousal maintenance amount or payments
  • Representing a parent when a geographic move is requested by the other parent

Contact our Family Law Team

If you are in need of advice on an Family Law matter, please use this form to contact us or call: 1-602-248-1000

2016 Best Law Firms by U.S. News 2015 Best Law Firms by U.S. News 2014 Best Law Firms by U.S. News 2013 Best Law Firms by U.S. News Listed in Best Lawyers: The World's Premier Guide 2013 Winner: Best of Our Valley, AzFoothills.com