Our Firm

What Can I Do if My Employer Has Not Paid My Wages?

Question: My employer has not paid my wages. What can I do?

Answer: In Arizona, if you are terminated from your position, your employer must pay your wages within seven days of your last working day or the next payday, whichever is sooner.

However, if you voluntarily quit your job, your employer may pay you on your next regularly scheduled payday.

If you have not been timely paid, you can file a claim with the Arizona Department of Labor in either the Phoenix or Tucson office.  You may also hire an attorney.  The benefit of hiring an attorney is that you can recover three times the amount you are owed, plus attorney fees.

Contact Me

 Back to All Insights