Arizona Divorce Attorneys
Many American marriages unfortunately end in divorce. Arizona is "no-fault" divorce state which means either party can file for divorce without stating a reason for the divorce. Only one spouse needs to assert that the marriage is "irretrievably broken". As Arizona is a community property state, property may be assumed to be community - meaning equal to both husband and wife - unless it has been clearly designated as sole and separate property. This may have been completed with estate planning documents or through prenuptial/postnuptial agreements. The family law and divorce attorneys at Jaburg Wilk have represented hundreds of divorcing people. Their expertise includes:
- Representation of high net worth individuals with complex holdings
- Formulation of value for businesses, real estate and other assets using top forensic accountants, appraisers, and other experts to find and accurately value community assets.
- Analysis of tax implications, retirement planning and benefits
- Establishment or defense of spousal maintenance and support
- Creation of parenting plans and child custody
- Protection of sole and separate property
Divorce is emotionally charged, costly and time consuming. Our divorce attorneys are well versed in alternative dispute resolution including negotiation, settlement and mediation.
Contact our Family Law Team
If you are in need of advice on an Family Law matter, please use this form to contact us or call: 1-602-248-1000