Nikki’s primary practice focuses on creditor’s rights, commercial litigation, and collection matters. She works with banks and lending institutions assisting with loan documentation, workout of troubled assets and collection matters. Her breadth of experience resolving commercial disputes includes real property, title issues, complex fraud, court appointed receiverships, marijuana receiverships, and financial transactions. Prior to attending law school, Nikki worked in the banking industry. This experience provides her with a unique and invaluable understanding of the lending processes and proper loan documentation.
In addition to commercial litigation, Nikki assists clients with probate issues. She has assisted clients in obtaining guardianships and conservatorships for minor children, vulnerable adults and other people that need protection. Nikki’s practice is client centric, focusing on finding solutions that fit individual client’s needs. More
- Developing Litigation Practice: Nikki's primary practice area is litigation but her work also encompasses bankruptcy, intellectual property, collection and corporate matters.
- Working with Institutional Lenders: She assists our institutional lender clients with commercial collection matters including workouts and deficiency actions. Nikki works directly with partners to assist them in documenting a loan restructuring or workout as well as preparing court documents if the case is litigated.
- Experience with Institutional Lenders: Prior to attending law school, Nikki worked for a national bank as both a personal banker and service manager where she worked with a diverse clientele. She worked with clients to obtain loans as well as business products such as lines of credit. Nikki is familiar with not only the lending process but also proper loan documentation.
- Member, State Bar of Arizona and Idaho
- Board Member, Gonzaga Phoenix Alumni Chapter
- Contributing Author to Arizona Practice Series - Business Law Deskbook
- Contributing Author to Arizona Legal Forms, Debtor/Creditor and Limited Liability Companies and Partnerships