Nikki works with banks and lending institutions assisting with both loan documentation and workout of troubled assets. She litigates commercial collection matters including workouts and deficiency actions and appears in bankruptcy and state courts. Prior to attending law school, Nikki worked for Wells Fargo National Bank as both a personal banker and service manager. Nikki worked with a diverse clientele helping them obtain asset based loans and revolving lines of credit. This experience is invaluable as she understands lending processes and proper loan documentation. She also assists clients with intellectual property law, primarily in the arena of trademark and trade name. More
- Developing Litigation Practice: Nikki's primary practice area is litigation but her work also encompasses bankruptcy, intellectual property, collection and corporate matters.
- Working with Institutional Lenders: She assists our institutional lender clients with commercial collection matters including workouts and deficiency actions. Nikki works directly with partners to assist them in documenting a loan restructuring or workout as well as preparing court documents if the case is litigated.
- Experience with Institutional Lenders: Prior to attending law school, Nikki worked for a national bank as both a personal banker and service manager where she worked with a diverse clientele. She worked with clients to obtain loans as well as business products such as lines of credit. Nikki is familiar with not only the lending process but also proper loan documentation.
- Member, State Bar of Arizona
- Board Member, Gonzaga Phoenix Alumni Chapter