Phoenix Administrative Law Attorneys
Administrative law includes regulatory and licensing laws of any local, state, municipal or federal agency or board. This includes the Arizona Department of Transportation, Arizona Board of Nursing, Arizona Registrar of Contractors and Department of Labor. Our experienced administrative law attorneys have appeared before - and assisted clients with - obtaining, protecting and retaining professional and medical licenses.
Our administrative law attorneys have represented doctors, physicians, surgeons, nurses, and other medical professionals with licensing, privileging, credentialing, discipline and other matters. They have appeared before various licensing and Arizona regulatory boards including the Arizona Medical Board, Board of Medical Examiners, the Board of Dentistry and the Board of Nursing. We represent the best interests of our clients and fight to protect their medical licenses.
When contractors, accountants, real estate agents, appraisers and other licensed professionals are involved in litigation or allegations of wrongdoing, they may be at risk of having their licenses suspended or revoked. The professional has rights, including a hearing before an administrative law judge. This is an opportunity to present defenses and provide a strong argument for license retention. In some cases, findings before administrative law judges are admissible in civil litigation. Our experienced administrative law attorneys frequently help professionals protect their licenses.
The administrative law attorneys at Jaburg Wilk have successfully represented professionals at administrative hearings and proceedings before these agencies and licensing boards:
• Arizona Board of Accountancy
• Arizona Board of Appraisals
• Arizona Board of Chiropractors
• Arizona Board of Dental Examiners
• Arizona Board of Pharmacy
• Arizona Board of Psychologists
• Arizona Civil Rights Division (Attorney General)
• Arizona Department of Behavioral Health
• Arizona Registrar of Contractors
• Arizona Department of Health Services
• Arizona Department of Liquor License & Control
• Arizona Department of Real Estate
• Equal Employment Opportunity Committee EEOC