Alden is an attorney in our Insurance and Employment Law groups. She assists our insurance clients with coverage issues, bad faith litigation and construction defect matters. She has represented insurance carriers and their insureds in civil actions in courts and through mediation. Alden also assists employees with disputes they may have with their employer including wage and hour, benefits and compliance with state and federal laws.
Before beginning private practice, Alden completed a year-long clerkship with Arizona Court of Appeals Judge Patricia Orozco. While attending law school, Alden was awarded the Dean’s Recruitment Scholarship and was a Willard H. Pedrick Scholar. She also served as the Vice Senior Production Editor for Jurimetrics Journal of Law, Science and Technology In 2014, she was the National Champion for ABA Representation in Mediation Competition.
- "Jaburg Wilk’s attorneys are great to work with. They talk you through everything and make sure to keep you in the loop. Everyone that we have dealt with there is easy to work with. We have been working with Alden the most. Alden is amazing. She one hundred percent has our interest at heart and truly cares. I know she is looking out for me and my company and never worry about anything when she is on it. She will fight for you and make sure you are getting treated right. All of Jaburg Wilk’s attorneys have been great to us and we will always go to them in the future if we have any legal needs." -T. Scott Johnson
- Arizona State Bar
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Ladder Down, Class of 2017
- Active Advisor Vice-Chair, Junior League of Phoenix
- Coach, ASU’s ABA Representation in Mediation Competition teams
- ASU Law, Moot Court Coach of the Year in 2017