A former business owner, Lisa is well versed in challenges faced by small businesses and their owners. Her unique prospective benefits her business clients with agreements, employment advice, copyright violations and succession planning. She also assists families with estate planning not only guiding them through the estate planning process but also understanding why this is so vital to their families. Her goal is for her clients to achieve peace of mind from knowing that they have protected and provided for themselves and their family. When needed, she represents estates in probate and assists with trust administration.
Prior to moving to Arizona, she worked in an immigration law firm in California where she represented clients in immigration court. Lisa worked as an Investor Relations and Operations manager of a $2 billion hedge fund prior to attending law school. This experience formed the base for her business practice.
- Arizona State Bar Association, Member
- Maricopa County Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Section, Board Member
- Rosie’s House, Board Member
- Gentry Foundation for Autism, Board Member
- Jewish Community Foundation, Professional Advisory Committee