Michelle primarily practices in the areas of insurance defense and bad-faith litigation. Her diverse practice also includes commercial litigation, civil litigation, and insurance law. She has a wide-range of experience including construction defect, indemnity, contract dispute, insurance coverage, personal injury, premises liability and real property litigation. Before joining Jaburg Wilk, she worked at insurance defense firms in Phoenix, Arizona.
While in law school she was a student attorney at the University of Arizona, College of Law, Civil Rights Restoration Clinic where she examined clients’ criminal history to determine eligibility, prepared motions and argued for set aside in Pima and Cochise Counties. She also was a student attorney at Tucson Family Advocacy Center.
- Voices for CASA Children Volunteer – 2014 to date
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Volunteer, 2010-2012
- The Arizona Center for Law in the Public Interest, Volunteer 2010
- Member, Arizona Assocation of Defense Counsel
- Former Member, Defense Research Institute
- Member, Arizona State Bar Association, American Bar Association and Maricopa County Bar Association