Amanda’s practice is focused on insurance law, contracts, commercial litigation, and construction defect litigation. Licensed in both Arizona and California, she has assisted clients in both jurisdictions. She has honed her construction law skills working for Arizona insurance defense law firms and brings this experience to construction defect matters. She has successfully defended the interests of many construction professionals in complex, multi-party construction arbitration and mediation proceedings, as well as in litigation. She has also assisted businesses with contract review and entity formation.
Versed in several languages, she is fluent in Spanish and proficient in both Italian and Portuguese. More
- Amanda Hough, featured speaker at the Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, Young Lawyers Division Webinar "Construction Defense Litigation Strategies" , May 13th, 2021
- Board of Directors, Maricopa County Bar Association Construction Law Section
- Member, Arizona State Bar Association and Maricopa County Bar Association
- Member, Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
- Member, Arizona Women Lawyers Association