Michael Dvoren focuses his practice on intellectual property litigation and pre-litigation disputes, intellectual property transactions, and the prosecution of trademark and copyright applications. He regularly counsels clients in a wide range of industries on all aspects of trademark, copyright, trade secret, advertising, and internet law and has represented them in courts throughout the United States and in the USPTO’s Trademark Trial and Appeal Board. More
Michael has been quoted in "Physician's Practice" Articles
- "I consulted with and ultimately hired Michael regarding a legal dispute. I was very impressed with his knowledge and would highly recommend"
- "I was frivolously sued by a former business acquaintance. After hiring Michael to defend me, results happened fast. Michael put the plaintiff and his lawyer in their place and obtained a complete dismissal for me quickly. I now refer friends and colleagues to Michael quite often. Great lawyer."
- "We hired Michael to file and get several trademarks registered for us. His fees were very reasonable and his professionalism and service were top rate. I definitely recommend him."
- "After a bad experience being sucked dry by a larger firm whose senior partner stopped paying attention to technological trends 20 years ago, Michael was a breath of fresh air. I didn't have to waste time explaining the intricacies of my online business, he just "got it" right away. Michael is also that rare attorney who will give a straight opinion or advice, without overly qualifying every statement. Most importantly, his billing was fair and accurate and I felt like he got things done quickly and reasonably. I wasn't paying him to learn on my dime, since he already knows what he's doing. If you have a copyright or trademark situation, you can't go wrong with Michael."
- "Micheal Dvoren assisted us with a trademark infringement case. He refuted the allegation made against us with such compelling legal facts and argument that the matter was settled very quickly. His diligence in working our case so proficiently allowed us, as a small business with a limited budget, the opportunity to afford first class legal representation. Michael is wonderful to work with, is highly professional, knowledgeable and caring. All our directors are extremely happy with the legal services provided by Michael. He gets our top recommendation."
- "Michael Dvoren is a full-service IP attorney that has helped us with just about anything you can imagine when it comes to IP law and other matters affecting your brand. We've worked with Michael for over 3 years now and he has helped us build a portfolio of trademarks and copyrights that is one of our businesses core assets. Michael is great to work with, & offers a ton of added value. Michael has been very helpful throughout our time working with him."
- "In mid-2012, Michael Dvoren helped my company resolve a copyright dispute issue in a timely, cost-effective, and favorable manner. Michael's continuing guidance to my company in all legal issues has been a godsend for a small business that doesn't necessarily have the biggest budget."
- "Michael Dvoren has provided reliable, professional service from the get go. Michael's advice and service has been invaluable. Highly recommend."
- "Michael & I have worked together on several matters, and I am impressed with his commitment and skills. Michael is a thorough and diligent advocate who cares for his clients' welfare. I cannot imagine a more qualified advocate for his clients."
- "I didn't know who I could trust with my ideas, but I was referred to Michael and he explained everything that I needed to know. I was very comfortable with his professionalism. I am very pleased with the patent coverage I received."
- "I am a current client of Michael's and I am pleased to say so. Michael is extremely intelligent, knowledgeable, and trustworthy. He treats his clients with dignity and respect, keeps us informed, and does great work. I would recommend Attorney Michael for any litigation work"
- "I have consulted with Michael on several intellectual property issues over the years. His advice has been invaluable. He has saved me time and money and is a wealth of knowledge. I highly recommend him."
- Association for Supportive Child Care, Advisor
- International Trademark Association (INTA), Publications Committee, Past Member