Our Arizona employment attorneys assist employers in complying with complex employment laws. In an increasingly regulated area, they are abreast of changing federal and state regulations. We help employers with:
- Discipline and termination including wrongful and/or retaliation termination claims.
- Understanding and complying with COVID 19 legislation, workplace safety, and related ADA issues.
- Counsel and representation on:
- Fair Labor Standards Act, employer classification and FSLA wage and hour matters
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Affirmative action
- Title VII Discrimination and Civil Rights Act
- Sexual harassment and hostile work environment
- Retaliation and whistleblower claims
- EEOC claims
- Contractual issues such as non-compete covenants, restrictive covenants, employment contracts, confidentiality agreements, trade secrets, contractor agreements, and severance packages.
- Counsel for daily human resource management issues and assist with intricate and complex state and federal labor laws.
- Draft employee handbooks, policies and procedures.
Several of our employment law attorneys act as general counsel for our employer clients or provide HR consulting services to them. This partnering reduces the risk of employment related claims. We represent employers in litigation matters including trials, arbitrations, mediations, settlement conferences, and administrative hearings.